Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pay it Forward

i saw this on another friends blog and LOVED the idea! what wouldn't brighten your day then to recieve something in the mail just for you that is NOT bills! hopefully we will all be more inspired to think of others through out the year. so here is the deal : the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift. Let's see who looks at my blog!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How are things going for you guys? I hope you are doing well and that this pregnancy isn't too hard on you. My second pregnancy has made me more tired, but that's probably because I am chasing a toddler this time.
I have seen this "pay it forward" on a few other blogs, but I have never tried it. So here it goes...
I am posting this on my blog too as soon as I get done typing here.
Oh and I think I like Maycee better for a name on your little girl. I know how you feel with Greg not feeling the urgency with naming the baby. Matt insisted on picking the name for our second boy (I named the first one) and it took him months to decide. It was like torture!