so just a quick little update on the pregnancy so far. i am constantly exhausted, constantly painfully sour, and constantly uncompfortable! i don't think chasing after a VERY ACTIVE 21 month helps the situation. not that i am complaining or anything, but this pregnancy has been quit different from the first! i am ready to have this little girl!
our last dr apt. went really well, except for the fact that i an gaining wait like there is no tomorrow! nothing like "feeling" you are fat but then to see the proof in numbers......... :( baby is strong and healthy. i have decided that she is an acrobat! she never stops moving!
since we are having a c-section again we got to pick the date. so her official delivery date and birthday will be June 18th! yea!!!!! we cant wait!
3 comments:
Congrats on expecting a new baby girl! YOu all must really love June:) Jaxon is a cutie. HOpe things are going well for you guys!
I hear you on the gaining weight thing. I gained more with this one than with Colin, and you FEEL it, too! So depressing, really. But it's all for a great cause, right?! Sorry to hear that you're not feeling the greatest, I hope it gets better for you!
Yea for scheduled C-sections! I love knowing exactly when you are going into the hospital and having that baby! I vote for the name Grace. We just named our newest Grace..well her middle name!
Post a Comment